Pages

Kim Kardashian is pregnant!!

published on Monday, 31 December 2012

Yaaaaaay! *screaming*


I just knew it! I had that feeling!

Avid JK readers; Kim Kardashian is pregnant with her first child! Her rep has confirmed it. Kim is 12 weeks late.
Kanye West announced the big news in the middle of his concert at Revel in Atlantic City yesterday. He told the crowd to "stop the music and make noise for my baby mama," referring to Kardashian, who was in the audience.

They've been dating since april and I'm happy Kim's going to be a mummy, but I think I would have preferred her to be married. The rumours that she was pregnant started last week, when MediaTakeOut reported that she had been spotted leaving an OB-GYN's office, followed by reports she was being treated for acute morning sickness.

Her sisters; Khloe, Kourtney and Kendall also confirmed the good news via Twitter.

Khloe tweeted;

"KIMYE!!!!! ... Keeping secrets is hard with so many family members! Especially when you are so freaking excited!!!!! LOVE is everything!!!!,"

Kendall Jenner tweeted;

"whos excited about the KIMYE babbyyy?! :D weeee"

Kourtney Kardashian wrote,

"Been wanting to shout from the rooftops with joy and now I can! Another angel to welcome to our family. Overwhelmed with excitement!".

Congrats to the happy couple!